Friday, August 21, 2009

Charleston Dungeon

Charleston, South Carolina. This dungeon tour was very disappointing. They had mannequins set up in the dungeon so it was had a very Disney-like feel instead of a spookily historical one. Bummer. However, while everyone listened to the tour guide, I took pictures around the room. I thought I saw the guy who unlocked the dungeon for our tour group standing in one corner, so I felt bad when I snapped a pic in his direction. However, he was not in the picture. I looked up from my camera and could still faintly see him in the dark. I took another picture. He wasn't there. Ok, it wasn't the door unlocking guy. Whatever or whoever it was, it was camera shy. Here's the dungeon:

Photobucket
Photobucket
The first pic has a lovely orb or dust speck, whichever you prefer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment