Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Well then *ahem*

I finally remembered my password after not posting for so long. Admittedly, I've become jaded on paranormal events as, always eager to be logical before being a believer, I've learned more about what can cause "hauntings," and I'll do a post on that in the future. What hasn't changed, and I'm pretty sure won't, is how I feel about cemeteries and graveyards. The mixture of emotions and history they hold, centuries of stories they tell, will always fascinate me. Therefore, it is likely you will find me skulking around them until I find myself in one permanently. I also still have a great interest in Victorian post-mortem photography, an art lost long ago. I believe my next visit will be to a cemetery or graveyard (don't recall if there is a chapel there or not) in Moncks Corner, SC, near the Mepkin Abbey. Not the Strawberry Chapel cemetery, which I have prowled through before, but another I have seen on the way that looks quite old and interesting. The heat is quite cumbersome here, but I am going to try to get some history info on it and make a visit within the next two weeks.....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment